Taking design cues from lace-up running shoes, the X-Road Fuel IV is at home on the bike, at the gym, or around town. The fiberglass injected composite shank maximizes power transfer to the pedals, while the EVA run shoe foam midsole ensures all-day ride comfort. SPD compatibility means they’ll work with the most common pedal standard, and the rubber lugged outsole delivers superior traction and longlasting durability.
- Low cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- Quick drying, highly breathable mesh/synthetic upper
- Built in lace garage eliminates drivetrain interference
- X-Road nylon plate delivers great pedaling stability, power and efficiency with off-the-bike comfort and walk-ability
- Rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- Flexible forefoot and a running shoe beveled heel
- SPD compatible