With the expertise of 15+ years of power measurement, PowerTap looked to DT Swiss and their renowned reputation for quality and performance to join efforts in creating the PowerTap GS.
The GS is everything you'd expect from a PowerTap hub, with the added bonus of the DT Swiss Ratchet System™ technology. From the press fit assembly with contact-free seals, to the DT Swiss bearings to the exchangeable rotor body, every DT Swiss hub is designed to transform a rider's energy into forward momentum. Combine PowerTap's +/- 1.5% accuracy with ideal strength-to-weight ratio and straight-pull spoke technology, you'll get a stiffer, more responsive, and better riding wheel.
- PowerTap GS straight pull hub shell
- 24-spoke rear
- Weight: 320g
- DT Swiss bearings
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo
- Powermeter accuracy of +/- 1.5%
- Field-serviceable electronics
- ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart
- Battery: CR 2032
- 9, 10, 11 speed compatible
- Head Unit: You will need a Joule or other ANT+ compatible device to use this hub. Bluetooth Smart PowerCap is available as an accessory.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Shimano/SRAM / 24-Hole||00012527011797||30045||POW57776501K|