Even the worst conditions won't deter your efforts when you opt for the warm dry comfort of Pearl Izumi's P.R.O. Barrier WxB Shoecover, a winter-riding roadie's requisite companion. Water and wind don't stand a chance against the seam-taped P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric exterior, plus the fleecy interior keeps feet cozy. A patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure and all-over stretch allow for a custom fit with zero slop, and a rubberized toe gives traction where it's needed to prevent slipping when you stop.
- P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric provides optimal wind and water protection
- Fleece lined interior for warmth
- Waterproof, taped external seam
- Second generation two stage hook-and-loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off
- Durable rubber toe area provides superior traction on wet surfaces
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility