- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
Improve the performance of your tandem drivetrain with fresh stainless cables coated in smooth Teflon for friction-free shifting. Longer than a standard shift cable, its length will get the job done for any tandem. Key features: - Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth…
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable
This is the indexed ratchet needed for converting Campagnolo 11-speed rear derailleurs with a 27-tooth maximum tooth capacity to a 29-tooth maximum tooth capacity to work with 12-29 cassettes.
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the…
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
- Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushing-less chain for 5-8 speed
Replacement Sleeve for Odyssey's Graduate PC Peg. Sold individually.
Compatible cable for M2 Monolever.
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type FR/DH cranksets.
This is a replacement sleeve for Jake Seeley’s signature peg. It features a proprietary plastic blend that slides nice when you’re on the grind, and sticks when you want to stall a bit. - Aluminum Jake Seeley peg cores sold separately - Replacement sleeve sold individually
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
• For use with externally routed road frames
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
• Replacement pads for Campagnolo 8- and 9-speed groups • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding
• Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v•brake pads • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance • Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions • Green: designed for ceramic coated rims • Dual: combination of…
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.